Senior Vice President Executive Broker
Office: (479) 527-8865
Cell: (479) 841-4321
A Northwest Arkansas native, Kirk has over 30 years of Real Estate experience selling residential, commercial, and investment properties. Despite his tenure and years of success, Kirk still enjoys working with that first time home buyer and perhaps a commercial investor in the same week. Along with listing and selling Real Estate, Kirk has been involved in property development and management across the area. Currently, he and his staff manage single family homes and strip centers with multiple tenants.
Over the years, Kirk has had guidance from his two parents Bill and Nannette Elsass along with Jim Lindsey, founder of Lindsey & Associates. Kirk has known Jim Lindsey for years and credits Mr. Lindsey for being a large part of his success in his Real Estate career. Jim played football for Kirk’s father in junior high and the two of them became close over the years, enjying bird hunting and eventually building apartments together.
“I have always felt fortunate to be able to gain advice from both my parents and Jim.” -Kirk Elsass
- Born – Forrest City, Arkansas
- Lives and Works in – Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Previous Work Experience – 10 Years of resturant management with partners Bill Elsass and Jim Lindsey
- Licenses – Real Estate Brokers License & Qualified Instrument rated pilot
- Married to – Dr. Angela Elsass; Clinical Assistant Professor of Childhood Education at The University of Arkansas
- Family – Two sons: Andrew; Junior at The University of Arkansas & Matthew; Freshman at Fayetteville High School
“Real Estate can be one of the largest investments a person can make in their life, so as the Broker in that process, it is vital that you love to work with people of all walks of life. It also helps that most of the time when you run into those clients years later, they thank you because their property has increased in value. I sure love Northwest Arkansas!” – Kirk